Our Vision and Mission
Exposure to Art Since Childhood & Integrate Art Into Life
- To establish a safe and effective platform for children and teenagers, promoting arts and culture and all-round development by providing opportunities to learn, experience, communicate, practice and develop professionally.
- To transform the power of arts and culture into influential and continuous whole-person development and to promote arts education and community education.
- To allow children and teenagers from different backgrounds to know each other, build friendships, and expand mutual aid networks in life.
- Hope to understand and collect children‘s joy of art in different activities.
- Bringing art to the public integrated with charity. Creating innovative charity ideas by the young generation. We would like to give our new generation not only autonomy but also value and affirm to let them make a contribution to society.
Target Audience (Our members)
Hong Kong's children and teenagers including underprivileged families, single parent families, new immigrant families and ethnic minority families. We will also give young graduates opportunities and platforms so that they can accumulate experience and help more people in need.