Arts and Culture Programme
Based on our core value "Art in Life", AMEF continues to curate a series of Art and Culture programmes and workshops for our members, mainly children and teenagers from underprivileged families, new immigrant families and ethnic minority families. These classes are aimed to develop and expand their interest, and multiple potentials in arts and culture.
In the past years, AMEF has presented various programmes, regular courses and short-term activities, including the Strings Music Education Program, Art Therapy Workshop, Chinese Traditional Art, Show Choir and a series of online programs for children to learn at home during the COVID-19 pandemic period.
- "Mini Collections, HKMH" Workshop
- Coral Reef Workshop
- Colour Theory Workshop
- Self-Portrait through Cubism Workshop
- Kwon-Glazed Porcelain Art Workshop
- CNY Luminous Film Lighting Workshop
- Mid-autumn Festive Card DIY Workshop
- "Reimagining" Oracle Bones Inscription Art Workshop
- Perler Beads Workshop
- Paper Mache Art Workshop
- Graffiti Writing Creative Workshop
- Origami Art Therapy Workshop
- Colour and Emotion: Art Therapy Workshop
- Rubber Stamp DIY Workshop
- Cyanotype Workshop
- Art Therapy Workshop
- Online Chinese Ink Painting Program
- "Chinese Calligraphy, Objects and Ink Art" Cultural Camp
- Online Chinese New Year Progarmame
- Online Summer Fun
Click to learn more about our Previous Programmes!